February

Hello everyone!! how's it going? AAAAAAAAAA WELL, I HAVE A BAD NEWS TO TELL U ALL! my phone, my lovely pink-xperiaminipro10 lost last week. actually, it's left in the cab. and..... idk how's she now. huhu let's just wish&pray, hopefully the phone can be found, AMEN!

btw..btw.. it's already February. and there was soooo many memories on February 2010... i remember my first chat with someone on February 27th. then i met someone on February 2010. it was a different person yaw. and they're amazin. well well well ookkkk let's just get over it. ahaha

so.... Next Sunday, February 13th 2011, there'll be a test for becomin SMA Labschool Jakarta student. and i really want to be the 20th generation of SMA Labschool Jakarta.. well guyssss, wish me luck for the test ya! and wish i can be the next 20th Generation of SMA Labschool Jakarta. i really want it, really-really-want-it!!!

and then............... i had TryOut for National Exam. it's like the exercise for it. and... my score... well ThankGod it wasn't bad at all. and and and... somethin embarrassing happened today... and it was because of Thalia and Nadkus... ahahaha... guys guys guys, i really am over him ryt now. I Liked Him, ONCE. when i was on the 8th grade. ahaha now? well actually i dk bout my own feelin. but i guess i don't like him anymore. (:

well this post's going to be random or absurd, so i dont wanna continue this. well i guess it's enough. we'll meet on the next posts, kay? don't miss me ya guyss! hihi:* and sorry for the bad english! i'm not an expert u know ;p i'm still a beginner and i'm still learnin&practisin to be better

Love,
Nadya Anindita