Etsy Favorites Wednesday - stuff for the girlie girls

This week's Etsy Favorites Wednesday list is a list of stuff for the girls, who will be six on Saturday - stuff I'm going to make (if I have time, which I hope I will!) and a few things I already purchased.

Halloween Barbie Dress - My grandmother used to make Barbie clothes for me; I was always amazed that she could sew such little items of clothing! Especially pants for Barbie - she's got some teeny tiny legs. Anywho - I got this cute little pumpkin dress for Lydia's Barbie. This lady's shop is really darling - I'll be bookmarking her for future purchases too.

Halloween Barbie Dress take two - Ditto - this dress is for Arlene's Barbie!

Earrings - I was going to buy these earrings for the girls and then I stopped myself and said, crafty self, YOU can make these! So I'm going to get some cute buttons and make the girls some clip earrings. I don't know if I'd be able to find Hello Kitty buttons (those are super cute!) but I'm sure I can find something equally cute.


Headband - I really like this, but I haven't bought it. Yet.


Crochet flower headband - That child's hair is super cute, and so is that headband! I found a free crochet flower pattern on Lion Brand Yarn's web site that is similar to that flower, so I'm going to make the girls my own headbands with crocheted flowers.