Barbie

Growing up as a kid, I used to heart Barbie so much, Barbie used to be my ultimate Idol, with her not-so-big boobs, and her incredibly small waist, and her small-sized-butt.... Tell me, which young girl never dreamed of being so beautiful?

I used to have four Barbie Dolls when I was a kid, and I could still remember they were pretty pricey too, and the thing I regretted doing to my precious dolls was ripping off the box... Not that any of those Barbie dolls were one of the collectible series, those were just the commercial ones, (which means their price wouldn't grow), it's just if you're a kid, once you ripped off the box, it's fated that the doll will most probably be disfigured by the end of the day... They became so ugly, with their hair became short and messy, and their face covered with magic color (I attempted to do a make-over on them with my scissors and magic color, LOL) and their clothes being replaced by ragged clothes which I made simply by wrapping their body with ragged cloth and pretend it was a tube dress... I threw them off once I hit puberty and thought that Barbie were just some unrealistic toys which give false impression on how girls should look like...

And now, after I've seen the collectible series, I was immediately in love with them... I'm determined to start collecting them once I have enough money, and once I bought my own condo, I'll build a room to showcase all of my Barbie Collection. It's actually quite popular nowadays for collector to collect these collectible Barbie dolls... If you're collecting those which are the collectible series instead of the commercial ones, its value will actually grow through time... Maybe it's not as profitable as other things like diamonds, gold or art piece, it's more like buying branded bags, but you get what I mean, as long as you don't rip off the packaging, you can actually resell it at a higher price after a few years...

Vera Wang "Romanticist" Bride Barbie Doll (do you know how much does it beautiful piece of plastic costs? 574.99 fucking dollars!!!! Ofcourse, I'm talking about the Platinum Label, the Gold Label only cost like 100 something, which is still considered as expensive if you convert it to Riggit Malaysia...)

Juicy Couture, fashionable and modern

Versace, I'll be anyone's girlfriend if he bought me this doll

Chanel

Burberry

For the Twihard Fans, think that you've thrown absolutely all of your heart and soul to show your devotion towards Twillight Saga? Well, you might have missed out this one... Mattel has designed every single characters from the Twillight Saga... From the villains, Victoria to Edward's family members, to the main characters Edward, Bella and Jacob... They look incredibly alike! I'm serious! When I first saw Edward's doll, I was like... Damn, he looks ugly and pale... Yuck... Oh do you know which of the dolls look the best out of all the characters? Rosalie, Alice and Victoria... Rosalie is the hottest!!!




Mattel has also designed are sorts of celebrity Barbie dolls, ranging from Hollywood Mega Celebs to the old Hollywood sweethearts from classic movies...
Audrey Hepburn

the infamous black dress from [Breakfast at Tiffany's]

The gorgeous gown from [My Fair Lady]
I mean seriously, didn't Audrey Hepburn's outfit just hit you in the face and make you appreciate the classic fashion designs more?

Elvis Presley

Elvis and Priscilla (I wonder how much these two cost)

Barbie Loves Elvis (The ultimate collection, don't expect to buy if you haven't have atleast 2000 US Dollars)

Marilyn Monroe (I will buy this once I hit the big buck)

Angelina Jolie (Look at her sexy lips)

Heidi Klum (Gosh, sexy as ever)

The older version of Britney Spears (An used-to-be-American Sweetheart)

Cher (woohoo, the Glam Tranny)

Aishwarya Rai (Vino, you're gonna love this)

Twiggy from 60s (Woohoo, skinny as ever)

Kimora Lee Simmons (Life in the fab lane, what a lousy name)


Beyonce and Jay-Z (Beyonce looks so realistic except with a smaller-sized boobs and butt)

Lady Gaga (LOL)

Katy Perry (Like the ebony black hair)

Nicole Kidman (Trust me, this is a doll, not the real person, LOL)

Rihanna (Before she became violent after the incident with Chris Brown)

Michael Jackson from [Thriller] (Oh hail, the King of Pop)