I miss you but I hate you

Hi! This post is for someone out there, name ................................!!

Hm hello, how are you? I miss you ☹ but I hate you! Really really hate you!! ☹ but I can't hide that I miss you, huhuhu.... I miss the time we smile for each other, laugh for each other, and we talk about 'him'. Yea, I mean talk about the guy that I like I love blablabla.. And you, you never talk about ur girl or whtevr it is in front of me. Hm mybe I was wrong, but I know I wasn't (?) I think it's the best way for us, rite? I think you feel the same way, too. We're better like this, rite? I know you want it too, so.... Please...stay away from me... Please, I beg you ☹.. Don't make me want to forgive you, give you the 2nd chance or maybe make me want to apologize to u... hhhh ok I know I'm so stupid, too stupid to miss you. And I was stupid when I say 'I hate you' gaaah!!! Really don't know what to do now...........! Please tell me that you're okay and tell me that you're really-really-super-duper happy when you know that I hate you, I-wish. Hm.... ☹☹ but......... Mybe we can be friend again................................................someday. And I don't know exactly when. Hahahahah sorry :^) still can't forgive you.. Can't forget all the things you've said. It hurts me ya know?!?! Hahhaa... I was so wrong to like a boy like you, a ghost, a jerk like you.... Hahahha. But, I miss you ☹ aaaaa what should I do now? I miss you but when I see u.. Feels like I don't want to know you don't want you to catch my eyes... Hhh ok just want you to know that I miss you. Miss you a-lot! And I just want you to know that I love(d) you. Ya it means I WAS love you. And fyi, I can forgive you, but... I don't want to give you the 2nd chance, too. Hu sorryyy ☹ like what I've said, mybe this is the best way for us....... So, bye!

xxxx,
Nadya Anindita