Birthday Wishes

It's almost my Birthday.. and i want to share my Birthday wishes haha

1. Lomography La Sardina Cubic

I actually already have a Lomography camera called Diana F+ CMYK but i wanted a new one, wanted to experience&try another camera, different camera.

2. Diana+ Camera Bag - Fern Green

it's for my Diana F+ camera
3. Lomography CN 400 ASA

Film for the camera with ISO 400

4. Lomography CN 800 ASA

Film for the camera with ISO 800
5. Diana F+ CMYK keychain

a keychain with Diana F+ CMYK replica

6. Barbie

I want barbie dolls

7. Disney Storybook Collection

Want this so muchh, wanted to collect them all. i already have the Disney fairies Storybook Collection :)
8. The Adventures Of Tintin (comic book)

want this too, i wanted to collect all the series, the episode :) in love with tintin&snowy.

9. I wish my girls will come to my school to say Happy Birthday to me

I want them to be with me on my birthday. Filza, Sheby, Rizka, Winda, Shavira, Vania, Thalia

10. I wish he will say HappyBirthday to me:)

11. Steve Appleton's 1st&2nd albums &&All Muse's albums with posters&autograph&official merch :):) :)


12. Money $$$


13. New brushes, canvas, acrylic


14. I wish it'll be the best birthday in my life.

hm that's my Birthday wishes, i wish it'll be come true, or at least 2/3 of it. ;) hehehe

Loves&Hugs&Kisses,
Nadya Anindita