OHMYGOD!

hi guys, how r ya doin? how was ur day? mine was......great....and horrible! ohmy :( don't know why i feel lost now... and fyeah i lost my ....... because of me, myself, and everything i've said&done. fck i hate my self!!! really-really wanna die. rite now!!!! aaaaaaaah i always wish i could die as soon as possible. but i know it can't be happen.

why did i say i had a great day?
because...... there's something that i can't tell ya;p ok. just a short story. so... i had a crush on this guy... he... he... he's nice, cool, funny, and he's kinda freak uh-oh i'm sorry but it's true ;p mega named him "bronis" do u know what it mean? it means.... "bro..... manis" freak crazy idiot weird. ok, it describes mega, not him. just kidding mega, iloveyou:*:* ok back to the topic. today was fun. it was great. and it's kinda interesting. but some things were boring too. me&my friends, ***** went to the canteen. and we talked to someone, many things. we talked too much and i just can't control myself (okay it wasn't the true story) and know what? my heart can't stop beating, and it was getting harder. and feels like my heart was going to explode HAHAHAHA but it was fucking true... ohmyGod!!! HAHAHAHA

ok enough for the good things.. and now the bad things that happened today.... eventhou it wasn't that bad at all...

why did i say it was horrible?
first, i had a science(physics) test for the first&second class
second, i felt something different with 'em. i felt there was something that they hide from me... don't know what it is and i seem not to care
third, i feel lost. lost. lost. lost. and know what? i lost 'em. they really think i'm not exist now. good
fourth, i felt something's missing
fifth, can't tell the full story

ok, just wanna tell u this, i miss you guys. i'm sorry if i had soooo many mistakes. no one's perfect,eh? so i wanna apologize to u. plse frgve me, ok? btw.... GAH! don't know what to say. so maybe this is enough for today...

Love,
Nadya Anindita